When it comes to the future of your children, as parents you want the very best for them.
You want to be able to send them to the best schools for an education that will help them achieve their best in life.
The choices are overwhelming:
- Which school would be their best choice?
- Is this the right fit school for our student?
- Are they picking a major that will provide a job when they graduate?
- How much will it cost?
- Is private more expensive than public?
- How do I do this without sacrificing retirement?
- What are the most cost effective options?
At Your College Planning Coach, we provide the most comprehensive approach for parents who wish to make the best financial decisions and be prepared with a structured approach to college selection and college funding.
- College Funding recommendations and design
- Award Letter and Student Aid Report review
- Student Interview (Q / A, financing/expense insight, timeline, etc.)
- School Selection for the right “FIT” and Merit Scholarships
- Retirement projections
- Parent cash flow improvement
- First Year FAFSA Completion and Submission
What’s included with our Professional Counseling services:
- Aid Eligibility Comparison Report
- What-if Analysis
- Retirement Ready or Not Evaluation
- The College Visit Scoring System
- College Comparisons
- College Planning Resource Binder
- College Planning and Retirement Strategies
- Scholarship Reports
- Student Assessments
We believe in giving back to those who give to the community on a daily basis. 10% Heroes Discount to the following for their dedication and service – Active Duty/ Reserve or Retired Military, Police, Fire, EMT, and Teachers.